Prep: 5 min
Cook: 7 min
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced or 2 tablespoons chives or basil, minced
- Bring a stockpot of water to a boil. Drop in the noodles and cook, stirring frequently, until al dente, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt the butter with the EVOO in a small skillet or saucepan. Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute, or until hot throughout but not at all colored. Immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Drain the noodles in a colander and return to the pot. Pour on the garlic butter and toss well. Add the salt and parsley, and toss again. Serve immediately.