Picual Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil recommended
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of ham
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of chorizo
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- Salt to taste
- Peel and slice garlic, then add to the pan and saute in Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remove the skin from the chorizo, cut it in quarters and add it to the pan. Chop the ham in squares and add.
- With the help of a serrated knife, cut the bread and incorpórate it. Sautee everything well.
- Add the pepper and stir everything a little.
- Cover with 2 liters of water and allow it to cook for 20 minutes. Add a pinch of salt.
- Pour the soup into 4 oven-safe soup bowls. Break 1 egg in each one and place it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.