– 2 wheat tortillas
– 2 chicken breasts
– 1 tomato
– 1/2 scallion
– 1/2 green pepper
– 1 apple
– 2 single-serving packets of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 single-serving packet of family reserve balsamic vinegar
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a frying pan, add one packet of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, cut them into squares, and cook until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Peel the apple and cut it, along with the rest of the ingredients, into small pieces.
- Prepare the dressing by emulsifying the other packet of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vinegar, salt, and soy sauce, adjusting the quantities of each one to taste. Be careful with the salt; you don’t need to add much because the soy sauce is already very salty.
- You can serve the tacos in two ways. One, already prepared, in which you would mix all the ingredients with the dressing beforehand and make the tacos with the tortillas. You can also put all the ingredients, the dressing, and the tortillas in different dishes on the table, and each person can make their own taco however they want.