Master Miller Garcia de la Cruz organic extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Garcia de la Cruz organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of dark chocolate (70% cocoa content)
- Separate the yolk from the whites. Placing the white in the refrigerator.
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler at low heat, it should not go over 125ºF, to not lose its properties. Keep covered to keep from cooling.
- Beat the yolks with half the sugar with a whisk until they turn white and emulsify a bit. Add the melted chocolate little by little, mixing carefully. Incorporate the brandy and the Garcia de la Cruz organic extra virgin olive oil into the yolks and chocolate, stirring with the whisk.
- Beat the whites until stiff peaks form using a beater and adding a pinch of salt to help the peaks. When they are foamy add the rest of the sugar little by little. The whites will be ready when you can put a glass upside down without them falling.
- Mix the white peaks with the chocolate, mix carefully using circular movements with a spatula or silicone scrapers. Place mixture in bowls or small glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.