– 1 kg of clams
– 1 onion
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 glass of white wine
– 1 tablespoon of flour
– Salt to taste
– 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
– 3 tablespoons García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Put the clams in a bowl with water and salt.
2. Finely chop the onion and the garlic and sauté them in a frying pan with García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the flour, mix well until the flour dissolves and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the white wine and bring to a boil.
4. Add the clams and cook them until they open.
5. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.