This delicious recipe was made by @whatalexiscooked
Premium Robust Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 teaspoon honey or maple syrup, to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, to taste
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, for heat (optional)
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, honey, oregano, salt, several twists of black pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes (if desired). Whisk until blended.
- Slowly drizzle in the Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil while whisking. Stir until the mixture is fully blended.
- Taste, and adjust as needed—add another teaspoon of honey if the mixture tastes too acidic, or another ¼ teaspoon oregano for more herbal flavor. If the mixture is overall too bold for your liking, dilute it with a splash of Garcia de la Cruz Olive Oil.
- Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week. It will separate over time, so just whisk it back together before serving (if the olive oil solidifies a bit in the refrigerator, don’t worry, that’s normal—just let it warm up for about 5 minutes at room temperature or microwave for 10 to 20 seconds).