Garcia de la Cruz Organic Master Miller Extra Vigin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar individual dosis recommended
– 100 gr of feta cheese
– 2 tomatoes
– 1/2 red onion
– 1/2 green pepper
– 1 cucumber
– 2 tablespoons black olives (without pits if possible)
– 1 single-serving packet of Garcia de la Cruz Organic Balsamic Vinegar
– 1 single-serving packet of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt and oregano to taste
- Wash the tomatoes, green pepper, and cucumber with cold water, drain, and pat dry.
- Peel the skin off the red onion, cut it in half, and then cut into thin strips shaped like half moons.
- Submerge the onion in a bowl with cold water and a tablespoon of vinegar, to weaken its strong flavor a little.
- Cut the tomato in quarters, removing the tough center part.
- Remove the stem and seeds from the green pepper, and cut it in slices crosswise.
- Cut the cucumber into slices crosswise and then quarter each slice.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Once you have all the ingredients ready, all that’s left is to plate them. You can put everything into one large bowl or put all the ingredients into individual bowls (tomato, green pepper, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese, and black olives) and have guests prepare their own salads.
- Drizzle the salads with García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and add salt and oregano to taste.