Herb & Olive Oil Crackers
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tb. fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. each: dried parsley, dried oregano, and dried basil
- 3 Tb. olive oil
- 1 cup room temperature water
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a stand mixer bowl, whisk together the flour, herbs, kosher salt, and sugar.
- Add in the water and olive oil. Using the dough paddle, beat on low until the dough forms a ball and no longer sticks to the bowl.
- Dust your countertop lightly with flour and roll the dough out to be as thin as possible. Use a knife or pastry cutter to cut the crackers into squares. Place each cracker onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Prick each cracker with a fork, then brush them with water and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Allow to cool to room temperature then serve with your favorite Idahoan Steakhouse Soup!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week.