Delicious recipe by @foodforthoughtwithsb
HONEY ALMOND GRANOLA
Early Harvest Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 1/2 cup pecan halves
• 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
• A pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/2 cup Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Take oats, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds and salt in a bowl and mix well.
• Add honey and Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix properly.
• In a baking tray line a parchment paper and spread the oats mixture evenly.
• Preheat the oven at 300 degrees and bake for 20-25 mins.
• Make sure to stir granola every 7-8 mins.
• Once done, let it cool completely. Add raisins and mix well.
• Store in an air tight container.