Master Miller García de la Cruz EVOO recommended
- 3 potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of milk/soy milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Wash and boil the potatoes in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. Chop the garlic.
3. Peel the potatoes.
4. Put a splash of García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
oil in a bowl. Add the boiled potatoes and the chopped garlic cloves.
5. Blend nicely with a food mill or fork.
6. Continuously, add some milk while blending.
7. Add the García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil little by little and continue mixing.