1. Heat the oven to 425ºF.
2. Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut them into thin slices.
3. Grate half of the Parmesan and cut the other half into thin slices.
4. Unroll the puff pastry (in a rectangular shape) on top of wrapping paper and place it on an oven tray.
5. Fold each side of the puff pastry 1 inch to form a crust border and poke the puff pastry with a fork (avoiding the crust border).
6. Beat an egg and glace it on top of the puff pastry (crust border included).
6. Put the tomato and the grated Parmesan over the puff pastry and drizzle with García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Cook it in the oven for about 25 minutes. Monitor the pastry in the oven and regulate temperature if you see the pastry becoming too brown.
7. Once it is ready, outside the oven, put the ham and parmesan slices and some basil on top.