Recipe by @dearmrparker
Check out her blog for more amazing recipes!
-2 cups Almond Meal
-4 Garlic Cloves
-1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
-1/3 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Garcia De La Cruz
-1 tbsp Water
-1 tsp Water
-3 cups Spinach
-1 1/2 cups Mushrooms
-1/3 cup Almond Milk
-Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9″ pie pan with olive oil. In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond meal, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Pour in the olive oil and water and stir until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
4. Press the dough into your prepared pan until it is evenly dispersed across the bottom and at least 1 ¼ inch up the sides.
5. Bake until the crust is lightly golden and firm to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Cook the mushrooms until tender. Toss in the spinach and let it wilt, while stirring, about 30 seconds. 7. Transfer the mixture to a plate to cool.
8. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in the slightly cooled mushroom and spinach mixture.
9. Once the crust is done baking, pour in the egg mixture and bake for 30 minutes, or until the center is firm to the touch and cooked through.