– 300g quince
– 3 eggs
– 180g of sugar
– 80ml García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 300g flour
– 1 packet of yeast
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, add sugar and beat. Then add the García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix again.
- Add the flour and yeast and mix.
- Peel the quinces, crush them and add them to the mixture.
- Put mix into a greased container and add the two tablespoons of cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake it at 180º for 40 minutes.