Lemon Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil recommended
- 1 1/2 tablespoons García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Lemon Infused Oil recommended.
- 4 6-to 8-ounces boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush with 1/2 tablespoon García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix remaining García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, thyme, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Spread thyme mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Boiled asparagus with salt and rosemary recommended as a side.