- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, remove packet of giblets and the neck from the cavity, discard the liver and rinse remaining giblets and neck. Refrigerate until ready to make broth.
- Turn turkey on its back and bend wing tips forward and underneath neck cavity of bird so they stay in place.
- In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic , 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using your fingers, carefully loosen skin of breast and around thighs and rub herb mixture under skin of both.
- Season cavity with salt and pepper and loosely fill with lemons and rosemary sprigs. Using cotton kitchen twine, tie legs together so bird retains its shape and moisture during cooking.
- Pour cider in bottom of pan. Set roasting rack on top. Lift turkey onto rack, breast side up; rub with remaining tablespoon of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Tent turkey loosely with foil. Roast 1 hour. Uncover and continue to roast, basting frequently with pan juices, until an instant read thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh (avoiding bone) registers 170 degrees, 2 1/2 to 3 hours more. (Temperature will rise about 10 degrees as turkey rests.) Tent with foil if browning too quickly; add water if pan becomes dry. Cover loosely with foil, and let stand 30 minutes before carving.
- Recommended with potatoes.