Sauteed Green Beans and Persimmons
- 2 tablespoons Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large shallot- minced
- 1 pound thin green beans or haricot verts- trimmed
- 5 Fuyu persimmons, hulled, peeled (recommended), and sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add shallot and saute until fragrant about 1 minute. Add green beans and toss until coated in oil
- Cover and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are bright green but just underdone, stirring occasionally.
- Add persimmon slices and stir to combine. Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until beans are tender and persimmons are softened
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm and enjoy!