Hojiblanca García de la Cruz Organic EVOO recommended
- 1 zucchini
- ½ onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- 4 teaspoon of Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Wash the zucchini well, without peeling and cut into small squares.
- Chop the garlic and onion and add them, along with the zucchini, in a pan with the Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the zucchini is soft. Remove the zucchini, drain and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and add the zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the same pan in which the zucchini was made.
- Give the omelette the desired shape and make it little by little on all sides.