– 1 eggplant
– 75g mushrooms
– 1/2 onion
– 1/2 tomato
– 1 clove garlic
– 30g grated cheese
– 3 tablespoons of García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cut the eggplant in half (lengthwise) and carefully empty both parts.
2. Boil water in a saucepan, season it and add the eggplant (set pulp aside). Season again. Cook them for about 20-30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Cut the onion in very thin slices. Pour 3 tablespoons of García de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan in medium-low flame fry the onion till golden.
4. Wash and cut the mushrooms and add them into the pan. Cook them well. Add the pulp of the chopped eggplant and add some salt.
5. Cut the tomato in half, grate it and add it into the pan. Chop the garlic clove and add it into the pan as well. Cook everything in medium-low flame and let it cook.
6. Fill the eggplant, put some grated cheese on top and grill in the oven for 10 minutes at 180º Celsius.