- Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 grams (1/4 cup +3 tbsp) of couscous
- 100 ml of wáter
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tomato
- ½ spring onion
- ½ a lemon juice
- A handful of peppermint sprigs
- A handful of parsley leaves
- A soup spoon full of raisins (optional)
- If you want your salad to be extra cool, keep the tomato and spring onion in the fridge until it’s time to use them.
- The first thing we will do is to cook the couscous. For that, use the same amount of couscous and water, so put the 100 ml of water in a saucepan on high heat along with a drizzle of our Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pinch of salt.
- As soon as the water boils, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour in the couscous, and stir.
- Let it rest for 3 minutes so that it absorbs the water.
- Add the butter, return the saucepan on low heat and stir with a spoon for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, it’s ready.
- Wash the tomato and cut it into small squares.
- Remove the first layer of the spring onion and chop it finely.
- Grab the peppermint leaves and parsley and remove the stems. Finely chop the leaves.
- Mix the tomato, spring onion, and parsley in a bowl and pour lemon juice, Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and salt over them.
- Add the couscous to the bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients.