Three Cheese Pizza
- 1 lb pizza dough*
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red pepper
- Place a pizza stone in the oven**. Preheat the oven to 450º-500ºF for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper and flatten the pizza dough into a large circle, about 14” in diameter.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, and Garcia de la Cruz Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Brush the olive oil mixture over the crust.
- Dollop the ricotta evenly over the crust and gently spread it out. Sprinkle on the mozzarella and the parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle crushed red pepper over the top – you only need a little bit – less than half a teaspoon, depending on how much heat you want.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until the edges are browned and the cheese is melted about 10-12 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.