TOMATO SALAD WITH CHEESE
- 4 ripe tomatoes cut into slices.
- ¼ onion cut into very thin rings.
- 15g of arugula leaves.
- 200g of elemental cheese.
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of flour.
- 2 tablespoons of García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon of pepper
- To prepare the dressing, mix the García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with the juice, oregano, sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Set it aside.
- Put the tomato, onion, arugula, and pomegranate grains into a salad bowl.
- Dice the cheese. Beat the egg in a small bowl and put the flour in a plate. Dip the cheese in the egg, shake it gently, and dip it in flour.
- Heat the García de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan, add the cheese and fry it over medium heat, turning it until golden brown on all sides.
- Spread the battered cheese over the salad. Mix the dressing again and pour it over the salad.
- Serve warm