FOR THE DOUGH:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and lightly spray 9-inch tart pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, pepper, and powder if using. Whisk the cold water with the Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pour in the center of your dry ingredients. Using a fork, mix the flour into the olive oil mixture until wet. Knead the dough in the bowl until it just comes together. It will be crumbly.
Press the dough into your tart pan, covering all of it and ensuring there’s no gaps. Prick bottom evenly with a fork; freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
Blind bake the tart at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes until just golden. Let cool completely. Prepare the filling.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and cook the shallots and garlic until translucent. Set aside.
3. Slice the watermelon radishes with a mandolin and toss with oil; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the ricotta and goat cheese with the egg. Whisk in the Gruyere cheese, lemon juice and zest. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Fold in the shallot/garlic mixture.
5. Pour the filling into the baked tart shell.
6. Arrange watermelon radish slices in a circular pattern over the ricotta mixture, slightly overlapping.
7. Bake tart on a baking sheet until radishes are beginning to shrivel and filling is firm for about 40 minutes. The filling should be slightly firm when touched and should not jiggle.
8. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then slice with a sharp knife to serve.